Thursday, November 20, 2008

I've just love this Bulova Marine Star


I just got mine today after much debating between this and the round face Bulova 96R19 model. It was a tough choice, but I finally settled on the square face after going to Macy's and comparing the two styles side by side. This square-face style looks slightly larger than the round-face style, in person. Also, the band on this watch is noticeably wider. It is a heavy, substantial-feeling timepiece. The watch is also MUCH shinier in person than in the photos here. I suggest looking at the WatchesTopia website's pictures of this watch, as they are great and seem to be truer in color and clarity to the actual watch. I love my Marine Star, so far. I have had a Tag Heuer for years, and I initially looked at getting another one, but when I was browsing, I stumbled on this Bulova, and I just LOVED the styling. It is so beautiful, and it's such an elegant, expensive-looking watch for the price.

0 comments: